At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the Data Communications Division in Moraine, OH or West Hartford, CT. The Financial Analyst is an integral part of the Finance department and plays an important role in the division’s daily, monthly and annual accounting and analysis of commercial opportunities, margin trending and sales mix changes. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for the periodic reporting, forecasting and planning of revenues and standard profit for the DCD business as well as sales and marketing expenses for the respective departments. This position will have direct interaction with senior management through the processes noted above and assisting the Commercial Finance Manager with all Commercial Finance LNCA requirements
What Will You Do?
1. Business partner to the sales and marketing teams across DCD
2. Responsible for the completion and analysis of DCD contribution statements and customer profitability statements
3. Assists DCD Controller/Commercial Finance Manager with balance sheet reviews and account reconciliations
4. Responsible for all monthly rebate and marketing spend calculations for C2G product line
5. Assist in quarterly/annual review of customer rebate programs and special pricing programs
6. Preparation, entry and review of monthly financial reporting for revenue and gross margin
7. Assist product management with new product introduction reporting and performance vs plan
8. Identifies opportunities for process improvements and implements as appropriate.
9. Performs monthly journal entries and reconciles General Ledger accounts to SAP
10. Assists with monthly and quarterly forecasting requirements as well as annual budget preparation
11. Assists with internal and external audits
Every day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. Legrand’s CEO, Gilles Schnepp is one of Harvard Business Review’s best-performing CEOs in the world. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 90 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand’s Data Communications Division
Legrand is a leader in network infrastructure solutions, with products designed to support data centers, building networks and audio/video applications. Legrand ensures maximum productivity in office and campus environments by providing reliable network and A/V infrastructure. Our connectivity, physical infrastructure and cable management solutions support building networks with designed-in efficiency, seamless integration and flexibility to meet changing space demands of your space. Legrand also delivers comprehensive network infrastructure to meet the expanding requirements of today’s data centers, with a range of connectivity, physical infrastructure, cable management, power and cooling solutions. These systems support next generation technologies with flexibility for future growth and energy and installation efficiencies, united by superior design. For more information, visit legrand.us/datacom
Visit us at:
Equal Opportunity Employer